If you have difficulty finding exactly what you’re looking for, please contact us directly: 888.378.7395
We really can’t say it enough: without partners like you, we couldn’t do what we do. We work daily for you and our shared values:
Pastors are Vital
As Ephesians 6:10-13 reminds us, our problems are not only political and cultural, they are spiritual, requiring spiritual solutions and spiritual leaders. That’s why Wisconsin Family Council considers pastors to be essential in championing transformation in Wisconsin.
Join our Church Ambassador Network! At the Church Ambassador Network, we hold to the teachings of Scripture that government is an institution of God’s with the purpose of punishing evil and rewarding good, and that those who serve in it are God’s ministers. We believe that government is separate from the Church, and has its own unique responsibility. However, government needs moral guidance and counsel from the Church to fulfill its purpose to punish evil and reward good. It needs the true north that the Church provides through its head, Christ, and the Word of God.
CLICK HERE to learn more today!
Resources from Wisconsin Family Council
- Do’s and Don’ts for Political Activities of Pastors
- Pastors, Churches and Politices: A Legal Guide For Ministries On Political Engagement
- Protecting Your Ministry (English)
- Debunking the Top 5 Myths about Church 501(c)3 Status
- Church FAQ – Religious Freedom
- Johnson Amendment History
- Political Sermons in American History
- How to Fix the Johnson Amendment
- The Truth Project – “The Truth Project is a DVD-based small group curriculum comprised of 13 one-hour lessons taught by Dr. Del Tackett. This home study is the starting point for looking at life from a biblical perspective. Each lesson discusses in great detail the relevance and importance of living the Christian worldview in daily life.”
- Gambling Addiction (Focus on the Family) – “Gambling is a vice industry built on deception and fed by the intentional exploitation of human weakness for the sole purpose of monetary gain.”
- Marriage, What it is, Why it Matters, and the Consequences of Redefining It (The Heritage Foundation) – “Marriage is based on the truth that men and women are complementary, the biological fact that reproduction depends on a man and a woman, and the reality that children need a mother and a father. Redefining marriage does not simply expand the existing understanding of marriage, it rejects these truths.”
- Politics According to the Bible, Wayne Grudem, Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House, 2010 – “a political philosophy from the perspective that the Gospel pertains to all of life and therefore argues that Christians should be involved in political issues.”
- Marriage and the Public Good: Ten Principles, The Witherspoon Institute, Princeton, NJ, 2006 – “The purpose of this document is to make a substantial new contribution to the public debate over marriage. Too often the rational case for marriage is not made at all or not made very well. As scholars, we are persuaded that the case for marriage can be made and won at the level of reason.”
- What You Need to Know About Marriage; Questions and Answers Driving the Debate, The Heritage Foundation, 2013 – “Changing a definition seems simple, but the effects would be profound—particularly for children. Children need a mom and a dad, and intentionally denying that ideal as a matter of policy will only add to the confusion of recent decades.”
- What Your Church Needs to Know – And Do – About the Court’s Marriage Ruling, Alliance Defending Freedom, 2015 – “The Church has always proclaimed the Gospel to cultures and societies who have rejected truth. Now, more than ever, the Church must fulfill its mission.”
- Morality in Media: Porn Harms – “The leading national organization opposing pornography and indecency through public education and the application of the law.”
- The Stages of Pornography Addiction (Focus on the Family) – “The progression of addiction can lead you to a place you never thought you’d go.”
- Pornography’s Impact on Marriage and the Family (The Heritage Foundation) – “The objective of this review is to compile the current, empirical findings that examine the relationship between Internet pornography and its impact on marital relationships and families, including children and adolescents.”
- Pornography Addiction (Family Research Council) – “Pornography is one of the great scourges of our time, and is hurting people in the pews of churches in every denomination. Its dangers are well documented, and one need not look beyond the doors of his own church to see the brokenness pornography leaves in its wake.”
- The Effects of Pornography on Individuals, Marriage, Family, and Community by Patrick F. Fagan, Ph.D. – “Pornography is a visual representation of sexuality which distorts an individual’s concept of the nature of conjugal relations. This, in turn, alters both sexual attitudes and behavior.”
- Internet Guide for Parents brochure by Stephen Sweet – “Even if you don’t have a computer at home, kids today encounter them everywhere – at school, in friends’ homes, at the library. Every parent should know how the web works and what to look for and ask about when it comes to Internet safety.”
- Dealing with Pornography: a Practical Guide for Protecting Your Family and Your Community brochure by Pat Trueman – “Pornography, in an infinite variety of sleazy permutations, is seemingly everywhere these days. It is a gateway to adulterous thoughts, actual adultery, spousal alienation, divorce, family breakdown, and numerous other ills. But what can you do about it?”
- U.S. v. Extreme Associates [Amicus brief] – “Family Research Council joined Focus on the Family, the Alliance Defense Fund, and Alan Sears to file this ‘friend of the court’ brief in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals on April 13, 2005. The brief supports the United States Government’s appeal to uphold federal obscenity laws criminalizing the commercial distribution of obscene materials by mail and e-mail as applied to the defendants in this case.”
- Thriving Pastor – “Focus on the Family has established this special ministry for pastors, ministry leaders and their families. We exist to come alongside each of you as you endeavor to serve the Lord in these most difficult days. Our mission is to encourage and inspire you and your ministry families with resources and services that can help bring balance to both your personal and professional lives.”
- Watchmen on the Wall (Family Research Council) – “We believe that the problems we face in our communities and our nation are not just political and cultural, they are spiritual in nature (Eph. 6:10-13). Consequently, these problems ultimately require a spiritual solution administered by spiritual leadership. That is why we are championing pastors to transform America.”
Disclaimer: links to sites not controlled by Wisconsin Family Council do not necessarily imply our endorsement or recommendation of the organization.