WISCONSIN SPRING GENERAL ELECTION
APRIL 3, 2018
KNOW YOUR CANDIDATES: View your c3-approved informational candidate comparison for the Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice race HERE. It’s downloadable and it’s FREE.
Less than 20% of voters actually vote in the primary elections in their state. Yet did you know…
• Primaries determine the election?
• In the case of low-voter-turnout elections, your vote matters more than ever?
Wisconsin’s Spring General Election is Tuesday, April 3.
That’s coming up soon! How do you know who to vote for? Who are the candidates? How have incumbents voted in the past?
Click HERE for your Wisconsin Voter Guide It’s a combination of:
• Voting records/ratings
• Financial contributions
• Candidate website
Each candidate is evaluated by a panel of volunteers, people like you, who are dedicated to helping others vote wisely.
For general voter information and to see if you have a primary on your ballot, click here.
How Can You Help?
• Access the Voter Publication TODAY. Take a close look.
• Print off and be prepared for the Wisconsin Primary Election on February 20!
• Share this Voter Publication with everyone you know who is eligible to vote in Wisconsin! Print and distribute copies to neighbors and others in your voting district.
• Share this page on your social media (see icons below)