Information on Educational Issues
Wisconsin Family Council is involved with educational issues because we believe that parents are responsible for the education of their children.
We believe that the more educational options parents have, the better.
We also believe that while reforming public schools may be impossible, far too many Wisconsin children are in our public schools for us to ignore them. Therefore, we engage in issues related to the public schools that impact the rights of parents, the health and safety/well-being of the students, and the rights of students while at school.
WFC Educational Issues:
- School choice
- Religious freedom in public schools
- Homosexual agenda in public schools
- Home-education law (protecting)
- Private school law (tuition tax deductions, protecting rights, etc.)
- Transgender policies in public schools
- Parental rights in public schools
- Human Growth and Development law and implementation within school districts
Because of the nationwide concern about Common Core State Standards, which Wisconsin’s Department of Public Instruction has adopted, WFC maintains resources on this issue for concerned citizens and parents.
Disclaimer: links to sites not controlled by Wisconsin Family Council do not necessarily imply our endorsement or recommendation of the organization.