How will you make an impact in Wisconsin in 2019?
What can you do to make a difference in a culture that is hostile to the sanctity of life at every stage, married mom-and-dad families, and the preservation of religious liberty?
Wisconsin Family Council invites you to hear Julaine Appling address the vital importance of every Wisconsin voice at our special event “Making Wisconsin Great – One Family at a Time.”
CLICK HERE to find an event in a location near you
Contact our office to plan this event in your community!
Email | Call: 888.378.7395
Benefits to Attending
- Learn why YOU are important to the future of The Badger State and what you can do to strengthen and preserve marriage, family, life and liberty in your community and beyond.
- Participate in a Q&A with WFA/WFC president Julaine Appling.
- Receive updates on WFA/WFC’s special events, legislation, action alerts, and information to keep you “in the know.”
Who Should Attend
- Pastors – receive valuable insight as to how you can encourage your congregation.
- Community Leaders – Bring your appetite and your input – we want to hear from you!
- Dads and Moms – Learn how you can encourage your family to stand strong in a hostile culture.
- Husbands and Wives – Be refreshed as you receive solid information that will assist you, and other couples like you, in building strong marriages, God’s way.
- Community Members – This presentation will give hard evidence that the only way to have great churches, communities, states and nations, is to promote and safeguard God’s plan for marriage and family.