Are You Observing Liberties Being Stripped From Us?
- Do you have a small business? Are you wondering how much longer you’ll be able to live out your values without being punished?
- Are your children in public school? Are they penalized for speaking of or acting upon their faith?
- Do you have a family member in the military? Are they experiencing a hostility toward their religious beliefs?
- Have you become hesitant to speak of your beliefs and values in public?
At our Defending Religious Liberty event, Wisconsin Family Council President Julaine Appling:
- Gives practical ways to defend our religious liberty
- Exposes the importance of this freedom throughout our state
Contact us today if you’d like to schedule one of these events in your community.
United States Bill of Rights | Amendment 1:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Subscribe here to receive a personal invitation to upcoming events!
Our Most Recent Events: